The suadero taco is one of the favorites in Mexico City, you can find it on almost every menu. So why not prepare it for your family at home?
Our suadero meat is slowly cooked for several hours. With the seared fat of the meat and long cooking process we achieve a tender, juicy and savory meat that is hard to forget, as it will likely surprise you.
It sure is gonna be a new favorite dish you’ll want to share with family and friends.
- 1 Pack 400g Frida's Suadero Filling
- 1 Onion, cubed
- 20g Cilantro, washed and cut
- 1 - 2 Limes, cut into quarters
- 500g Corn Tortillas
- Frida's Salsa Of Your Choice
- Fill a pot with water and heat it up on medium-high heat.
- Place the meat with the bag in the pot of water.
- Lower the heat to medium and let the meat cook for 10 minutes. If the meat is frozen, you may need to cook it for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, cut the onions into small cubes and wash and cut the cilantro. Cut the lime into quarters.
- Heat up the tortillas on both sides in a pan over medium-high heat . Make sure to heat them up until they are warm but not crispy.
- Store the tortillas in a tortilla warmer or wrap them in a clean kitchen towel to keep them warm.
- Once the meat is hot, remove it from the pot and take it out of the bag.
- Set up a taco bar with the warm tortillas, cooked meat, onions, cilantro, lime, and your favorite salsa. Allow everyone to build their own tacos.
- Enjoy your delicious homemade tacos!
Suadero tacos are best served with the simplest toppings: onions, cilantro, salsa and a slice or two of lime, but you can always add toppings of your choice. For maximum flavor, we recommend our Salsa Verde. The slightly acidic flavor of the tomatillo enhances the meat to an otherworldly taste.