Total Time 1H
Active Time 45 Min
Prep Time 15 Min
Who does not like a good banana bread? It is a sweet bread with a characteristic banana flavor. Now imagine adding the best complement that can be, the cajeta.
3 ripe bananas
50g chopped walnut
1 pinch salt
1 pinch baking soda
1 pinch baking powder
1 spoon vanilla
- To start mash 3 bananas with a fork.
- Now, beat 100g of butter and add 100g of sugar and 2 eggs. Continue beating the mixture.
- Then add the mashed banana and continue beating.
- Now add 80g of cajeta, a pinch of salt, 1 pinch of baking soda and 1 pinch of baking powder and beat.
- Subsequently, add 175g of flour little by little while the mixture is beating.
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of vanilla and 250ml of milk to the mixtue and beat again.
- Then, once the mixture is finished, pour it into a cake mold.
- Bake at 180ºC for 45 minutes.
- Finally, remove it from the oven, let it cool and enjoy.